Head Ball Pro Quick Release Q2 for 190 Series tripod
Product code : MAP.MH054MO-Q2
Head Ball Pro Quick Release Q2 for 190 Series tripodAt just under 1.3 lb, the Manfrotto 054 Magnesium Ball Head with Q2 Quick Release is an ideal mate to Manfrotto carbon fiber tripods. Thanks to the marriage of imagination and technology this compact head provides extremely precise movements, ergonomic handling and innovative features like a 90 – 105° portrait angle selector and two built-in bubble levels. Despite its light weight and low profile it is capable of supporting up to 22 lb (10 kg), giving you extra insurance against tipping for lighter cameras when tilting 90 degrees. The included Q2 Quick release system with its locking plate provides speed, balance and security.
- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Quick Release with Camera Plate
- Working Height: 4.6"
- Weighs 1.3 lb
- 360° Pan with Independent Pan Lock
- Adjustable Tension
- Lateral Tilt: -100° / +40°
- 2 Bubble Levels
- Portrait Angle Selector
- Material of Construction: Magnesium alloy
- Type: Ball head
- Load Capacity: 22 lb (10 kg)
- Dimensions Working height: 4.6" (12 cm)
- Base diameter: Not specified by manufacturer
- Ball sphere diameter: Not specified by manufacturer
- Adjustments Panning: 360°
- Lateral tilt: -100° / +40°
- Quick Release: Q2 with 1/4"-20 camera plate
- Tension Control: Yes
- Independent Pan Lock: Yes
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Spirit Level: x2
- Finish: Smoke
- Weight: 1.3 lb oz (0.6 kg)
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.