LECTROSONICS WIDE BAND TRANSMITTER
Product code : LEC.SMWB/B1
To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the “WB” series SM transmitters offer selectable output power of 25, 50 and 100 mW. With higher power output, the operating range is improved at the expense of battery life. When range is not an issue, a lower power level can be used to extend the battery life.
The transmitters offer hands-free setup and adjustment using audible tones. They can be put to sleep to conserve battery power during setup while buried inside costuming, then awakened for normal operation when the production begins. Other features include input gain adjustment in 1 dB increments over a 44 dB range and adjustable low-frequency audio roll-off for 3 dB down points at 35, 50, 70, 100, 120 or 150 Hz to control subsonic and very low-frequency audio content.
Along with providing peerless audio quality with wide frequency response and dynamic range in Nu Hybrid mode, the technology used in the SMWB includes compatibility modes for Lectrosonics Mode 3 and IFB receivers.
QUICK START GUIDE
- SMDWB Transmitter
- AMM Antenna
- Transmitter Pouch
- Spring Loaded Belt Clip
- Connector Kit
- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range
- Ultra-lightweight, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in damp environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Covers 2 frequency blocks
- Update firmware in the field via Micro SD card reader
- Alternate use as a recorder on an internal microSDHC memory card
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.