IDX 143Wh PowerLink Li-ion V-Mount Battery with 2x D-Taps & 1x USB
Product code : IDX.IPL-150
IDX IPL-150 is the newest stackable battery solution for digital cinema cameras where infinite runtimes are required.
With 143Wh capacity, the IPL-150 meets the passenger aircraft carry-on limit and can still provide mobile power to cine-style cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA Mini and RED Monstro all day long if needed.
The IPL-150 also includes two on-battery D-Taps and USB outputs to power accessories such as monitors, lights, wireless receivers, tablets, phones, etc.
View Operations Manual
- 143Wh capacity
- PowerLink capability (stackable up to four IPL-98/IPL-150 or IDX brand V-mount battery)
- Meets passenger aircraft travel regulations
- Capable of handling up to 11.3A loads (14A when linked)‡
- (1) 80W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (VL-DT1)
- (1) 80W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- (1) DC 5.0V /2.3A USB output (auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs (displaying 10% increments)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the IPL-150 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the IPL-150 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories. VL-2000S charger is needed for stack charging.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
|Battery Capacity||143Wh (14.4V/ 9.9Ah)|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.4V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||11.3A (14A when linked)‡|
|USB||DC 5.0V / 2.3A|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, Thermal protection|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C (10°C ~ 30°C recommended)
To discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C (10°C ~ 40°C recommended)
To store: -20°C ~ 50°C (one month)
|Dimensions||89(W) x 119(H) x 85(D)mm|
|Weight||970 grams approx.|
|‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.