IDX 7.4V 2ch Simultaneous Charger for JVC KENWOOD
Product code : IDX.LC-2J
Universal AC input for worldwide use and its automatic safety protection features include low voltage charging, thermal monitoring and a quick-charge safeguard – ensuring that charging will automatically stop when the battery is fully charged.
View Instruction Manual
- Compatible with SSL-JVC 7.4V batteries— SSL-JVC50 and SSL-JVC75
- Universal AC input for worldwide use.
- Capable of multiple configurations for use as stand alone charger or joint connection to a second LC-2J.
- Automatic safety and protection features include low voltage charging, thermal monitoring and overcharge protection.
- Status LED indicator provides detailed display of charging process and fault detection.
- Charging will automatically stop when the battery is fully charged.
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||36W Maximum|
|Charger Voltage||14V-19V DC|
|Dimensions||181(W) x 51(H) x 129(D) mm|
|Weight||499 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.