IDX CUE-H135 134Wh V-Mount Battery with D-Tap
Product code : IDX.CUE-H135
The CUE-H135 V-Mount battery answers to the power demands of digital cinematography and broadcast cameras where high current loads of 10.5A/135W are needed.
The CUE-H135 provides a robust 134Wh capacity with the ability to comfortably handle 10.5A/135W loads, as well as a single built-in D-Tap output capable of taking a 80W load for powering accessories.
- 134Wh capacity
- Capable of handling HIGH LOADS up to 10.5A/135W loads
- (1) 80W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-H135 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-H135 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 9.03Ah, 134Wh*|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.8V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||10.5A/135W|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 32°F ~ 104°F |
To discharge: -4°F ~ 113°F
To store: -4°F ~ 113°F (less than 1 month)
|Dimensions||3.82(W) x 5.75(H) x 2.32(D) inches|
|Weight||1.92 lbs approx.|
How to properly store batteries:
* For short term storage (day-to-day, week-week) = Store fully charged
* For long term storage (month-to-month, three months+) = Maintain a 20-40% charge in a cool and dry room for every 3
months of non-use. Check batteries periodically and charge when necessary. All lithium-Ion cells have a self-discharge rate,
so it is important to properly maintain and check batteries during long-term storage. Otherwise the battery cells will begin to
discharge, which will lead to the battery becoming over-discharged and the cell balance collapsing (dead).
*Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Note: Keep stored batteries away from heat. (Examples include environments such as automobile trunks, heaters, ovens, and stoves)
How to properly discharge batteries:
* When using with video or lighting equipment, power consumption of the equipment must be equal to or less than the max
discharge capacity of the battery (The max discharge loads are listed below).
* Note that Li-Ion Batteries can be used in ambient temperatures of -20°C~50°C, but runtimes will be shorter in extreme high
and low temperatures.
* Stop discharge at 12V to reduce cell damage.
How temperature affects battery charge:
* Low ambient temperatures may cause slow activation of electrolytes, which results in a decreased rate of charge and
* High ambient temperatures may accelerate cell deterioration.
Do Not Completely discharge Li-ion batteries prior to storage
Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Read product manual for full storage instructions
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.