Shape FS7BP Sony FS7 & Sony Pxw-FS7 Mark II V-Lock Quick Release Base Plate
Product code : SHA.FS7BP
UPC code :629266003367
The Sony FS7 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate from SHAPE is a long-format 15mm rod baseplate for the Sony FS7 that can be used shoulder-mounted, tripod-mounted, and attached to V-lock tripod adapters. It includes a removable shoulder pad and features ARRI rosettes on each side to accept optional handles. It has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads located underneath the shoulder pad, and a V-lock delta adapter for attaching to quick-release V-lock tripod adapters, such as the Sony VCT-14 or Panasonic SHAN-TM700 tripod adapter.
- Compatible with Sony FS7
- Made of CNC Machined Aluminum
- Design to be shoulder or tripod mounted
- Compatible with 15 mm lightweight and (15 or 19) mm LWS brackets
- Let you adjust your rod height bloc to match your camera’s optical center
- Protective rubber pads to protect your camera
- Designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount
- Designed with 3 camera mount slots
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 accessory mount threads
- Removable velcro shoulder pad
- (2 pairs) of 15 mm rods (8″ and 4″)
- Quick release adapter plate compatible with VCT-14 tripod plate
- Rear plate to support the camera
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.