SHAPE Telescopic SHAPE handle ARRI rosette with rod bloc and shock-resistant case
Product code : SHA.HAND12KIT
UPC code :629266001813
Special while stocks last
The Telescopic Handle with Rod Block and Hard Case from SHAPE is a pair of hand grips that can be attached to 15mm LWS or 19mm rod systems, or even directly to cameras that have standard Arri rosettes. It features a modular design that can be configured in different ways to suit your applications. Each handle features a telescoping section that adds 1.5" of additional length when extended.
The 905 Black Nanuk Case, a watertight, dustproof, and shock-resistant case, is included so that you can store your hand grips and keep them protected from the elements.Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button included rod block supports 15mm LWS and 19mm rods ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm -- arm adds 1.5" additional length fully extended markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism
- Rod bloc for 15 mm lighweight to 19 mm studio rods
- Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Each arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance
- Shock-resistant case included to store your hand grips
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.