Orca OR-280 Sound Bag - 3
Product code : ORC.OR-280
The new OR-280 Orca audio mixer bag was designed to fit the Pre -Mix series mixers( and any similar size mixers) including the Mix-Pre 10 with the MX-L battery mount.
The bag comes with large front pocket to store accessories, two handles ,a padded shoulder strap & internal sponges . The bag can be accessed from all directions, which helps the operator to arrange and access the equipment inside easily.
The bag’s top is made from transparent material for maximum visibility and to protect the gear from the environment. The OR-280 have, internal honeycomb frame, which create a 360 degree protection around the gear inside the bag.
**CAMERA AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED**
- Opens from all directions for maximum access .
- Top Clear transparent material for easy viewing And environmental protection.
- Unique battery pocket with rubber straps.
- Carrying handles , padded shoulder strap & front pocket for storing any accessories.
- Front Hook and Loops straps to hold boom pole or cables.
- Can be connected to the Orca Harness, to ease the load off user.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
- Two Hooks and Loops to secure the mixer in place. Internal sponge for wireless setting.
- Orca Lifts for mixer height fitness.
|Model||Internal: cm / Inch||External: cm / inch||Weight: Kg / Lb|
|OR-280||L: 24cm / 9.44"
W: 11.5cm / 4.52"
H: 20cm / 7.87"
|L: 31cm / 12.2"
W: 25cm / 9.84"
H: 22cm / 8.66"
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.