Orca OR-4 Shoulder Camera Bag
Product code : ORC.OR-4
UPC code :7290015563017
Orca Shoulder Video Bag For Sony HXR-NX30,HMC-50,HXR-NX70,NEX-VG30,NEX-VG900 Canon XA-10, XA-20,XA-25 And similar size cameras.
The Orca shoulder video bag , is expertly designed to carry and protect your video camera and all its related items, from studio to location and anywhere else you choose to shoot. Orca Video Bags are highly protective, with their external aluminum frame, internal honeycomb frame and layers of foam and EVA. The bags are extremely light, versatile and easy to carry. Orca Video Bags come in 4 different sizes, each with four external pockets, padded shoulder strap and a flexible internal dividing system that can be configured according to the users needs.
- The world’s first video bag with a combination of an aluminum frame and honeycomb frame for maximum protection of sensitive equipment.
- Wide top opening for easy operating and viewing of contents.
- Internal LED lighting system for better viewing in dark locations.
- Smart dividing system to hold camera in place inside the bag.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
- Four outside pockets to hold extra accessories.
- Special Hi-Frequency padded carrying strap.
- Unique internal pouch for storing essential accessories such as batteries, light, wireless microphone, dynamic microphone, memory cards, etc.
- Bag can be attached to the Orca Trolley system for easy transportation.
- Two side-handles for pulling the bag from storage.
|Model||Internal: cm / Inch||External: cm / inch||Weight: Kg / Lb|
|OR-4||L: 35cm / 13.77"
W: 20cm / 7.87"
H: 23cm / 9.0"
|L: 43cm / 16.93"
W: 24cm / 9.45"
H: 31cm / 12.2"
|2.17kg / 4.77Lb|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.