LECTRO ACTIVE ANTENNA COMBINER FOR ANALOG OR DIGITAL TX, 8 X 1
Product code : LEC.M2C
The M2C active antenna combiner is designed as an ideal matching component to Lectrosonics digital transmitters. Up to eight transmitters can feed a single antenna to minimize cabling in multi-channel systems. The inputs are isolated to minimize crosstalk and IM (intermodulation) between RF channels.
The overall architecture of the design provides excellent performance with low power consumption and heat buildup. Front panel indicators display active status of RF inputs. A USB port on the front panel is provided for firmware updates.
- Combines up to eight transmitter RF output signals to feed a single antenna
- Frequency range 470 to 614 MHz
- High overload components minimize intermodulation products
- Up to 100mW input on each port
- Efficient architecture for low power consumption
- USB port for firmware updates
- Front panel LEDs indicate active channel
- Made in the USA
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.