- IDX IA-200a 100W AC Adaptor Power Supply
IDX IA-200a 100W AC Adaptor Power Supply
Product code : IDX.IA-200A
***This product is DISCONTINUED & no longer available
The IA-200a is a dual output 100W power supply with a universal AC 100~240V input.
The IA-200a features two XLR outputs which will draw 100W in any combination from two channels, or 100W from a single channel.
Metal enclosure, built-in carrying handle and automatic overload protection are other key features. 4-pin XLR power supply connector cable (10 ft), CA4XLR-B, is sold separately.
View Instruction Manual
- 100W 13.8V DC output via 2 x 4-pin XLR connector.
- 2 x XLR outputs will draw 100W in combination from two channels, or 100W from a single channel.
- The IA-200a weighs just under 3 lbs. in an all-purpose rugged metal enclosure. An integrated carry handle is provided for easy hand carriage.
- Internal safety features protect the IA-200a from overload damage should an excessive load be drawn. It does this by automatically shutting down to recover. The IA-200a PSU produces ‘low ripple noise’ to reduce the chances of signal interference with nearby devices.
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||258VA max.|
|DC Output||100W max (13.8V)|
|Protection||Over voltage, Over current, Temperature protection|
|Dimensions||115(W) x 50(H) x 270(D) mm|
|Weight||1301 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.