- IDX ENDURA V-Mount Plate w / 2 Pin D-Tap DC out & Digi-View
IDX ENDURA V-Mount Plate w / 2 Pin D-Tap DC out & Digi-View
Product code : IDX.P-V212
As a variation of the popular P-V2 Plate series, the P-V212 provides to the 12VDC output and includes dual D-Taps – one positioned on each side: one 2-Pin D-Tap for regulated 12VDC output and a second D-Tap for unregulated battery throughput (lights, HDD recorder, etc.).
View Instruction Manual
- Allows direct mounting of IDX Endura Batteries to the back of a wide range of professional 12V cinema cameras (i.e. select Sony, AJA, Panasonic, JVC & Ikegami cameras)
- (1) 50W D-Tap Output (unregulated) available for powering cameras, onboard recorders, lights, monitors, ect.
- (1) 36W D-Tap Output (regulated 12V) available for powering select cameras(can be combined with IDX C-PIN cable to power Sony PMW-EX1/EX3 Series Cameras)
- Able to be mounted onto the IDX A-CP(A) or any other mounting plates on industry standard rail systems
- Multiple mounting holes for universal camera connection
- Digital battery capacity data from the ENDURA ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-V2 to compatible viewfinders found in most cameras. For accuracy and detail, remaining capacity is shown in steps of 1%
- Precise tooling and high-grade components enhance a design that offers a secure lock onto the battery for an exact fit connecting the mount’s power terminals
- Pre-wired power connectors fitted as standard, eliminating the need for manual screw connection
|Maximum D-Tap Output (primary)||12V regulated: 50W|
|Maximum D-Tap Output (secondary)||12~16.8V unregulated: 50W|
|Dimensions||82(W) x 142(H) x 12(D) inch.|
|Weight||181 grams approx.|
|Included Accessories||M3 x 8 screws (qty. 4)|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.