IDX CUE-H90 91Wh V-Mount Battery with D Tap (80W)
Product code : IDX.CUE-H90
The CUE-H90 from IDX is a compact V-Mount battery with a capacity of 90 Wh at an output voltage of 14.8 V. The battery is smaller, lighter than its predecessor, CUE-D95. Its additional D-tap output enables an output power of 80W
1x IDX CUE-H90 91Wh V-Mount with D Tap O/P (80W) Battery
- 90Wh capacity
- Capable of handling up to 7.0A/85W loads
- (1) 80W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- New internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-H90 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-H90 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
Battery Capacity: 91Wh
Battery Mount / Type: V Mount
Battery Technology: Li-ion
Output Voltage: 14.8 V
Capacity: 90 Wh
Maximum Output Power D-Tap: 80W
Additional Connections: 1x D-Tap
Dimensions: (W x H x D): 97 x 146 x 39 mm
Weight: 610 g
How to properly store batteries:
* For short term storage (day-to-day, week-week) = Store fully charged
* For long term storage (month-to-month, three months+) = Maintain a 20-40% charge in a cool and dry room for every 3
months of non-use. Check batteries periodically and charge when necessary. All lithium-Ion cells have a self-discharge rate,
so it is important to properly maintain and check batteries during long-term storage. Otherwise the battery cells will begin to
discharge, which will lead to the battery becoming over-discharged and the cell balance collapsing (dead).
*Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Note: Keep stored batteries away from heat. (Examples include environments such as automobile trunks, heaters, ovens, and stoves)
How to properly discharge batteries:
* When using with video or lighting equipment, power consumption of the equipment must be equal to or less than the max
discharge capacity of the battery (The max discharge loads are listed below).
* Note that Li-Ion Batteries can be used in ambient temperatures of -20°C~50°C, but runtimes will be shorter in extreme high
and low temperatures.
* Stop discharge at 12V to reduce cell damage.
How temperature affects battery charge:
* Low ambient temperatures may cause slow activation of electrolytes, which results in a decreased rate of charge and
* High ambient temperatures may accelerate cell deterioration.
Do Not Completely discharge Li-ion batteries prior to storage
Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Read product manual for full storage instructions
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.