IDX SSL-JVC50 37Wh7.4V / 4900mAh Lithium Ion Battery for JVC
Product code : IDX.SSL-JVC50
The SSL-JVC50 was specifically developed for the JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM650, GY-HMQ10, GY-HMQ30, and GY-LS300 camcorders.
View Instruction Manual
- 4900mAh / 37W capacity
- Manufactured specifically for JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM650, GY-HMQ10, GY-HMQ30, and GY-LS300 camcorders
- Secured communication enables the cameras to accurately read remaining battery capacity in the camera viewfinder
- Built-in protection for over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current
|Battery Capacity||4900mAh, 37Wh|
|Max.Output Voltage||8.4V DC|
|Nominal Output Voltage||7.4V DC|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Dimensions||70(W) x 43(H) x 47(D) mm|
|Weight||222 grams approx.|
How to properly store batteries:
* For short term storage (day-to-day, week-week) = Store fully charged
* For long term storage (month-to-month, three months+) = Maintain a 20-40% charge in a cool and dry room for every 3
months of non-use. Check batteries periodically and charge when necessary. All lithium-Ion cells have a self-discharge rate,
so it is important to properly maintain and check batteries during long-term storage. Otherwise the battery cells will begin to
discharge, which will lead to the battery becoming over-discharged and the cell balance collapsing (dead).
*Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Note: Keep stored batteries away from heat. (Examples include environments such as automobile trunks, heaters, ovens, and stoves)
How to properly discharge batteries:
* When using with video or lighting equipment, power consumption of the equipment must be equal to or less than the max
discharge capacity of the battery (The max discharge loads are listed below).
* Note that Li-Ion Batteries can be used in ambient temperatures of -20°C~50°C, but runtimes will be shorter in extreme high
and low temperatures.
* Stop discharge at 12V to reduce cell damage.
How temperature affects battery charge:
* Low ambient temperatures may cause slow activation of electrolytes, which results in a decreased rate of charge and
* High ambient temperatures may accelerate cell deterioration.
Do Not Completely discharge Li-ion batteries prior to storage
Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Read product manual for full storage instructions
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.