- IDX 70W AC Adaptor Power Supply
IDX 70W AC Adaptor Power Supply
Product code : IDX.IA-70A
Adjustable 14.3V – 15.8V The IA-70a is a single output 70W power supply with a universal AC100~240V input for worldwide operation. The IA-70a features a lightweight, rugged metal enclosure, built-in carrying handle, adjustable output voltage and automatic overload protection. 4-pin XLR power supply connector cable (10 ft), CA4XLR-B, is sold separately.
(This IA-70a is the successor of the IA-60a)
View Operations Manual
- 70W 14.5V DC output via a 4-pin XLR connector.
- The IA-70a weighs just 1.65 lbs., despite an all-purpose rugged metal enclosure. An integrated carry handle is provided for easy handling.
- Internal safety features protect the IA-70a from overload damage should an excessive load be drawn. It does this by automatically shutting down to recover. The IA-70a also produces ‘low ripple noise’ to reduce the chances of signal interference with nearby devices.
- Adjustable output voltage from 14.3V to 15.8V.
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
- (This IA-70a is the successor of the IA-60a)
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||170VA max.|
|DC Output||70W max (14.5V @ 4.8A), Adjustable: 14.3V – 15.8V|
|Protection||Over voltage, Over current, Temperature protection|
|Dimensions||90(W) x 50(H) x 190(D) mm|
|Weight||750 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.