Freefly Wiris Pro Payload (Thermal)*
Product code : FRE.950-00127
- Qty 1 - Wiris Pro Payload
- Qty 1 - Freefly Mini Gimbal for Wiris*
- Qty 1 - Wiris Pro with 128Gb SSD, 13mm thermal lens
- Qty 1 - Hard case with protective foam insert
*Not included but required for operation: Astro Isolator
- Wiris Pro Payload
- Freefly Mini Gimbal for Wiris
- Workswell Wiris Pro
- 128Gb SSD
- 10x Optical zoom RGB camera with 1080p images and 720p video
- 640x512 30Hz Radiometric thermal camera with a 13mm lens
- Hard case with protective foam insert
- Camera and gimbal control from Herelink pilot controller (Herelink included with Astro, not payload)
- Typical Astro flights with the Wiris Pro Payload are 25-32 minutes, depending on speed / conditions, per pair of batteries
- Ships in a hard case with a foam insert
- Custom cut foam insert designed for Wiris Pro Payload
- The Freefly Wiris Pro Payload is designed and assembled in USA
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.