Freefly MoVI Pro - Gimbal Only
Product code : FRE.950-00057
UPC code :635414908156
MoVI Pro - GimbalAt the heart of FREEFLY's MoVI Pro system is the gimbal unit. Using the "Toad in the Hole" quick release system, this gimbal can be attached to handles, aerial platforms, or terrestrial vehicles for stable, professional shots.
The MoVI Pro motorized gimbal stabilizer steadies cameras weighing up to 15 pounds, rendering it compatible with mirrorless all the way up to smaller cinema cameras. With the included batteries, the camera and essential accessories can be powered without adding any bulk to the MoVI Pro.
- Innovative structural design for ease of use, convenience, strength, and versatility
- Dual hot-swappable 22.5V, 1.8Ah batteries with status indicators
- Integrated focus/iris/zoom controller
- Increased motor torque over previous-generation stabilizers
- D-Tap outputs for camera and accessory power
- Full stiffness and filter auto-tune in approximately 10 seconds
- Compatible with MoVI Pro applications for iOS and Android
- Majestic mode
- Dual GPS (top and bottom) for solid signal in Sky or GroundView
- Full RED RCP integration (focus, iris, ISO, start/stop, etc.)
- Internal long-range 2.4 GHz frequency hopping radio for connection to MIMIC
- Multiple handle options (RING Pro, low profile, classic)
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.