Freefly Movi Pro Essentials Bundle + Travel Case (SL4)
Product code : FRE.950-00121
This is the most advanced camera movement system ever created. It offers industry leading performance, flexibility, and ease of use. And it's now shipping with SL4 batteries!
Movi Pro is a lightweight, flexible and portable system that allows users to create world class production quality video content quickly and easily.
- Movi Pro Travel Case (SL4)
- Movi Pro
- Qty 1 - Movi Pro Adjustable Camera Plate
- Qty 1 - Movi Adjustable Top Camera Plate
- Qty 1 - Movi Hot Shoe Mount
- Qty 1 - COM to Movi Controller Receiver Cable
- Qty 1 - Movi Rod Mount Adapter
- Qty 2- Bolt ? -16 x ?”
- Qty 2 - Bolt ¼ -20 x ½”
- Qty 2 - Bolt ¼ -20 x ?”
- Qty 1 - 2.00mm Hex Driver
- Qty 1 - 2.50mm Hex Driver
- Movi Ring Pro II
- Movi Pro Landing Gear
- Movi Pro SL4 Battery Kit
- Qty 2 - SL4-Ground Battery (4.1Ah 6s)
- Qty 2 - SL Battery Charger (USB C)
- Qty 1 - Movi Pro to SL Battery Adapter (Pair)
- Innovative structural design for ease of use, convenience, strength, versatility
- Compatible with:
- Original Movi Pro Batteries
- SL4-Ground Batteries (with applicable adapters/chargers, included with this bundle)
- TB50/55 batteries (with applicable adapters, not included)
- Integrated focus / iris / zoom controller
- Integrated screen for tuning / customization / monitoring
- Increased motor torque
- 12-14v 6A D-Tap output for camera power
- Dual 12V D-Tap output for accessory power (1A and 2A)
- Ultra fast
- Full stiffness and filter Autotune in ~5 seconds
- Movi Pro mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Majestic Mode
- Timelapse Mode
- Dual GPS (top and bottom) for solid signal in Sky or GroundView
- Full RED RCP (not RCP2) integration with control of focus/iris (on EF lenses), ISO, start/stop, and more (with applicable RCP cable, not included)
- Internal long range 2.4GHz frequency hopping radio for connection to MIMIC (MIMIC not included)
- Multiple handle options:
- Movi Ring Pro II (included)
- Low Profile Handle (optional)
- Classic Handle (optional)
- Weight (w/o batteries): 2.65kg/5.84lbs
- Camera cage dimensions: 196 x 200 x 175mm (L*W*H)
- Maximum payload: 6.80kg/15 - 30lbs depending on application (more information about payload capacity here)
- SL4-Ground Battery + Adapter specs: Here
- Runtime with a pair of fully charged SL4 batteries (our testing, your mileage may vary!)
- 2.25 hrs - RED Helium Epic, 6k 13:1, 2 focus motors, wireless video, with continuous handheld use
- 2.25 hrs - RED Helium Epic, 8k 6:1, 2 focus motors, wireless video, with continuous handheld use
- 2 hrs - RED Helium Epic, 6k 13:1, 2 focus motors, wireless video, system test mode (non-stop motion on all three axis, driven by testing software on a testing stand)
- 5.75 hrs - Sony Alpha 7R IV 4k, 1 focus motor, wireless video, system test mode (non-stop motion on all three axis, driven by testing software on a testing stand)
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.