IDX JL-2PLUS MULTI-FORMAT NP CHARGER
Product code : IDX.JL-2PLUS
The JL-2PLUS will sequentially charge Li-ion, Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh NP-style batteries. It will charge the first battery connected to either channel, automatically charging the second battery after the first is fully charged.
With the advantage of an integrated 4-pin XLR DC (60W@ 13.8V) power supply, additional equipment such as lighting and other ancillary equipment can also be safely powered when the charge function is not in use.
View Instruction Manual
Pro Series Charge Time Chart
- Sequential(one battery at a time) 2-channel NP-style lithium ion battery charger
- Integrated 60W DC power supply provides 60W XLR output for the camera, lighting and ancillary broadcast devices
- JL-2PLUS compatible batteries: All NP Li-ion/Ni-CD/Ni-Mh batteries and all ENDURA V-Mount Li-ion batteries can be charged with a C-NP2E cable adaptor, available separately from IDX
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The JL-2PLUS will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||140VA Max.|
|Quick Charge Current||Li-ion
|DC Output||60W max.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C|
|Dimensions||150(W) x 70(H) x 212(D) mm|
|Weight||798 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.