IDX 4-Channel Fully Simultaneous Quick Charger
Product code : IDX.VL-4SE
Quick and powerful charging make the VL-4Se the perfect choice for broadcast and production facilities with a high battery usage.
Each channel is operated independently so batteries can be placed on charge in any order and at any time.
(This VL-4Se is the successor of the VL-4S)
View Instruction Manual
- Simultaneous 4-channel lithium-ion battery charger
- Lightweight, high-impact polycarbonate enclosure is rugged, weighs under 7 lbs. and features a recessed power switch with an integrated carry handle
- VL-4Se compatible batteries: All ENDURA V-Mount Li-ion batteries
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The VL-4Se will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
- This VL-4Se is the successor of the VL-4S.
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||220VA Max.|
|Quick Charge Current||Li-ion
2.7 A (4 Channels)
3A (1-3 Channels)
|Quick Charge System||Li-ion: Constant Current / Constant Voltage|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C|
|Dimensions||156(W) x 153(H) x 288(D) mm|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.