Orca OR-32 Audio Bag - 5
Product code : ORC.OR-32
UPC code :7290015563109
Orca Audio Bag /Mixer bag OR-32 for Zaxcom nomad 4,6,8,12 ,sound devices SD-552, SD-664, SD-664 + CL-6, SD-788T+ CL-8,SD-664 +up to 6 wireless transmiters ,is the first in the world to offer maximum protection for the sensitive gear inside, thanks to their durable external aluminum frame, internal honeycomb frame, and layers of foam and EVA.
They are all meticulously designed by photographers and audio experts to carry, protect and enable operation of all audio mixers, in any location.
The Orca Audio Bags come in 3 different sizes to hold most of the audio mixers in the market.
- The world’s first audio bag with an aluminum frame, and the first that provides access to the gear inside from 6 directions.
- “ORCA Lift”, the first solution in the world to help audio operators position the mixer from any size to any level.
- Special sliding system to secure any mixer inside the bag.
- Top Clear TPU for easy viewing.
- Unique battery pocket with extra rubber battery fittings.
- Detachable carrying handles & shoulder strap.
- Two giant pockets for storing any audio accessories.
- Four external detachable pouches and 9 rubber bands to hold any size of wireless system
- Front bungee cords to hold boom pole or cables.
- Can be connected to the Orca Harness, to ease the load off user.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
|Model||Demensions||Weight: Kg/ Lb|
|OR-311||Length: 2 cm/0.78”
Height: 7.5 cm/2.95”
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.