IDX VL-2PLUS ENDURA 2-CH CHARGER
Product code : IDX.VL-2PLUS
The lightweight and durable VL-2PLUS delivers sequential 2-channel charging with unrivaled high speed and reliability, with the advantage of an integrated 60W power supply.
Like all of our VL Series, the VL-2PLUS is a multi-chemistry charger for both Li-ion and Ni-Cad battery types.
- Sequential(one at a time) 2-channel lithium-ion battery charger
- Integrated 60W DC power supply provides 60W XLR output for the camera, lighting and ancillary broadcast devices
- VL-2PLUS compatible batteries: All ENDURA V-Mount Li-ion batteries, and all NP Li-ion/Ni-CD batteries from IDX can be charged with an A-E2NP adaptor, available separately
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The VL-2PLUS will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition
- Lightweight, high impact polycarbonate enclosure weighs a total of just 2 lbs., and features a recessed power switch and integrated carry handle
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||140VA max.|
|Quick Charge Current||Li-ion
|Quick Charge System||Li-ion: Constant Current / Constant Voltage
Ni-CD: Constant Current
Ni-MH: Constant Current
|DC Output||60W max.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C|
|Dimensions||150(W) x 78(H) x 212(D) mm|
|Weight||948 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.