IDX 2-CHANNEL SEQUENTIAL QUICK CHARGER WITH AC ADAPTOR
Product code : IDX.VL-2X
With a fanless design, the VL-2X also delivers high power charging without the noise of a typical quick charger.
The VL-2X is a multi-chemistry charger for both Li-ion and Ni-Cad battery types.
View Instruction Manual
- Sequential 2-channel charging in either position. The VL-2X will charge the first battery connected to either VMount channel, automatically switching to charge the second battery after the first is fully charged.
- Integrated DC power supply provides 4 pin XLR output (Max 36W) for the camera, lighting or ancillary broadcast devices. *DC output disabled when battery is charging*
- Compact, lightweight charger body (3.4inches in width / 0.97lbs in weight)
- Advanced fanless design
- Integrated locking support stand
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The VL-2X will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition.
- Power Base mode not supported
- Black version has replaced the original purple version (No other specifications were changed).
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||140VA max.|
|Quick Charge Current||2.7A max.|
|DC Output||36W max.|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C ~ 40°C|
|Dimensions||87.4(W) x 183.3(H) x 126.6(D) mm|
|Weight||455 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.