SHAPE Matte box 4x5.6
Product code : SHA.MAT4X56
UPC code :629266006481
The 2-Stage 4 x 5.6″ matte box from SHAPE can be used as a clip-on matte box and can be mounted on industry-standard 15 mm rod system. It is designed for light control, insertion, and adjustment of filters. It features a two-stage rotating 4 x 5.6″ filter holder. The matte box accepts lenses with a front diameter up to 114 mm. It comes with a 82 mm filter ring and six step-up rings that allow you to fit lenses with an outer diameter (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm.
- Matte box 2 stage bracket for 4 x 5.6″ rotary filters
- Compatible with photo lenses with a min diameter of 52 mm
- Compatible with professional video optics with up to 114 mm front diameter
- Matte Box weight : 1.08 kg (2.4 lb)
- (2) Filter holder
- (2) Clip on adapter rings (84 and 114 mm) to attach your lens to the matte box
- (1) 82 mm filter ring
- (6) Step-up rings (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm
- (2) Side flags and (1) French flag for maximum control of the light incident
- 15 mm rod-to-mattebox bracket
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.