DIRECTORS KIT WITH WODDEN HANDLES
Product code : SHA.W-ICON1
UPC code :629266005361
- Two 1/4″-20 captive screws to secure the monitor position on the angle bracket
- Monitor’s position can be rotated forward and backward
- Includes a pair of SHAPE Wooden handles made from Canadian maple hardwood
- Wooden handles feature Push-Button technology and SHAPE red ratchet key for fast and easy adjustments
- Handles are attached with SHAPE standard ARRI rosette on each side on the monitor support
- Handles can be moved up and down with 360° rotation
- Handles can be positioned backward for desktop configuration and easily hold on a flat surface
- Can be combined with the ICON 15 mm Rod Bloc Spigot 750 standard for installation on rods
- Monitor support can be installed on a gobo stand and fixed with the SHAPE red ratchet key
- Compatible with the monitor which has threaded holes underneath
- Universal bracket for monitors between 7 to 9″
- Compatible with most monitors from manufacturers such as Small HD, Atomos, TV Logic, ikan, Sony, Ikegami, Astro Design, Liliput, Video Devices, and more
- Constructed from CNC aluminum
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.