CANON C700 MATTEBOXE FOLLOW FOCUS COMPLETE SOLUTION
Product code : SHA.C7KS
UPC code :629266006924
Note this product is only available at this discounted price when ordering online
The SHAPE Cage with 15 mm Lightweight Rod System for Panasonic GH5 includes a form-fitting cage, REVOLT top handle grip, quick release plate, adjustable Rod Bloc system, and a pair of 10? 15 mm rods. The cage wraps securely around the GH5 camera body, preventing unwanted rotation while providing an abundance of 1/4?-20 and 3/8?-16 accessory threads. The camera is fixed to the cage by a 1/4?-20 screw under the unit, and the position is secured with the back and sides of the cage, so it will not move forward when equipped with a heavy lens.
CANON C700 MATTEBOX FOLLOW FOCUS COMPLETE SOLUTIONExtendable Top Handle
- (1) One 15 mm Rod Clamp. Perfect to attach your View Finder to our revolutionary ‘Push Button Arm View Finder Bracket’.
- (6) Six threaded holes to mount our Push Button Arm. Perfect to attach and manipulate more camera accessories.
- (4) Four ¼-20 threaded holes (Front). Perfect for more attachment options.
- (2) Two Hot Shoe Brackets (Front and Back of Handle).
- Several ¼-20 threaded holes on top and side of the plate (Cheese Plate Style).
- Several 3/8-20 threaded holes on top and side of the plate (Cheese Plate Style).
REVOLT Universal VCT Baseplate
- Front to back sliding plate
- Match your camera's optical center
- Front & rear rod bloc
- Safety pins and ratchet knobs
- Soft & ergonomic shoulder mount
- Sophisticated tool box
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.