SHAPE WIRELESS DIRECTOR'S KIT WITH HANDLES + AB PLATE
Product code : SHA.ICON2A
UPC code :629266005293
- Based on a tension system to move the monitor bracket and the cheese plate forward or rearward to adjust the monitor position
- Red ratchet key to secure the lock of the bracket and the cheese plate position
- Two 1/4-20 captive screw to secure the monitor position on the angle bracket
- Included an ANTON BAUER battery plate
- The monitor position can be rotate forward and backward with a red knob
- Includes a pair of handle with our patent push button technology
- SHAPE red ratchet key for fast and easy adjustment
- Handles are attached with SHAPE standard ARRI rosette on each side on the monitor support
- Handles can be place up and down with our 360 degrees rotation
- Includes a universal cheese plate with 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes
- The cheese plate can be move forward and backward using a red knob for easy access to the batteries rear connectors of the monitor
- PARALINX or TERADEK wireless data receiver can be install in the cheesplate behind the monitor, using the adaptor supplied with the receiver
- Handles can be positioned backwards for a desktop configuration; can easily hold on a flat surface
- Can be combined with an ANTON BAUER or V-Mount battery plate
- Can be combined with the ICON 15mm RODBLOC Spigot 750 to install on rods
- The monitor support can be installed on a Gobo stand or C-Stand and fixed with SHAPE red ratchet key
- Includes the new SHAPE strap with rubber padding for good grip and the best support for your director's kit!
- Rubber handgrips can be replaced by our WOODEN HANDLES
- * Only compatible if the monitor has threaded holes underneath
- Universal bracket for monitors between 7inch and 9inch Includes removable spigot with rubber plug for use during handheld set up
- Compatible with most monitors used by directors as ;SMALL HD, ATOMOS , TV LOGIC , iKAN, SONY, IKEGAMI, ASTRO DESIGN, LILIPUT, sound devices and more.
- CNC Aluminum & lifetime warranty
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.