Rode Wireless GO II 2-Person Compact Digital Wireless Microphone System / Recorder - Black
Product code : ROD.WIGOII
The Wireless GO II
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
Key Features of the Wireless GO II:
• Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
• Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
• 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
• Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
• On-board recording capability – record up to 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter
• Safety channel, flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
• Complete control over all features and functions via RØDE Central app
• In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life
• Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
• 1 x Dual Channel Wireless Receiver
• 2 x Transmitters
• 3 x SC20 (USB-A to USB-C)
• 1 x SC5 (3.5mm TRS to TRS)
• 3 x Furry Windshields
• 1 x Carry Pouch
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.