RODE Ultra Compact Wireless Solution On-The-GO Voice Recorder
Product code : ROD.WIGO
The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor.
The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver.
It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
- What's in the Box
- Promotional Prices
- Returns & Refunds
1 x Receiver (Black or White)
2 x Fur Windshield (Black or White)
2 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
1 x Wireless GO Pouch
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc)
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode
- Use up to eight systems in one location
- Comes in either black or white
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.