M3 Studio & location multi-powered cardioid condenser microphone
Product code : ROD.M3
UPC code :698813-001033
M3 Studio & location multi-powered cardioid condenser microphone with switchable HPF & PAD.The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile end-address condenser microphone, designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage or on location. It is equally suitable as an instrument microphone for guitars, drums and percussion or even vocals.Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 can be powered either via P48 phantom power, or an internal 9V battery.A -10dB and -20dB level attenuator (pad), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or snare drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.The RØDE M3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
- Includes wind shield, mic clip and zip pouch
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address: Type End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Maximum SPL: 142dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 9.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 21dBA
- Weight: 390.00g
- Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.