REMOTE AUDIO SPEAK EASY MONITOR 9V BAT
Product code : REM.SPEAKEASY
The Speakeasy v3a is a self-contained, compact, high quality, battery-powered speaker with tons of versatility. Give this little guy two 9-volt batteries and you're good for a full production day or more of high-fidelity audio monitoring and/or set communication assistance.The Speakeasy v3a advances the series to a new level of performance, delivering much more volume than earlier models. Its newly designed 12-Watt amplifier is loud - with more than enough volume for typical remote broadcast production, film/video production sound carts, video assist carts, and portable editing systems.
The Speakeasy v3a has two inputs (Line & Mic) on the rear and a master volume control/power switch conveniently located on the front. Solidly made with a cast aluminum enclosure, the Speakeasy v3a is small enough to hide on the set and rugged enough to pack in a case with the rest of your gear. The Speakeasy's drivers are magnetically shielded allowing operation near video monitors without distorting the picture.
- Use on your sound cart to listen without headphones
- Ideal for video assist carts
- Plug them into your computer for remote editing
- Program monitoring for remote radio and television broadcasts
- Plant it in an antique radio prop so the actors have actual audio to react to
- Plant it in a car during tow scenes so the director can talk to the actors (when interfaced with the Remote Audio push-to-talk BoomBox)
- Plant it inside a piano with a wireless receiver for realistic track playback
- Place it anywhere in studio or on set for cueing and stage announce.
- After wrap, back in your room, a stereo cable turns a pair of Speakeasys into a great personal iPod stereo system.
- The REMOTE AUDIO Speakeasy v3a will operate on two 9V batteries for a full day of typical intermittent use. It will also operate from an external 9-18VDC power source on its coaxial power connector (center pin positive). The internal battery is switched out of circuit when external power is plugged in, so there is no need to remove the battery when using external power.
Line level input:
The line level input accepts a range of -10dB to +4dB. The line input is balanced, though unbalanced signals can also be used. With a +4dB signal, the Speakeasyv3a's maximum loudness before clipping is achieved with the volume control
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.