Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
PROMPTER PEOPLE PROLINE 11 TELEPROMPTER
PROMPTER PEOPLE PROLINE 11 TELEPROMPTERThe Prompter People ProLine 11 offers innovative, patent pending features unavailable on any other teleprompter. Its completely tool-less design offers quick setup and breakdown with any size camera. The patent pending mirror assembly offers both height and angle adjustment for perfect camera centering and presenter viewing angle. The mirror assembly also folds flat for fast, safe transport. The use of custom aluminum extrusions (instead of heavy slab aluminum) combined with the ultra light LCD panels make the ProLine 11 the lightest prompters in their class. The lightweight design eliminates the need for costly, heavy-duty tripods and offers significantly improved panning and tilt performance. Today's high definition cameras demand equally high performance optics. It utilizes exclusive UltraClear HD beamsplitter glass that uses ultra pure, low iron glass that eliminates the color shift and light loss found in many competitive products. To further improve performance added is an anti-reflection coating on the back of the glass to virtually eliminate reflections that can bounce back into the lens. The ProLine 11 standard LCD panels is the lightest weight, lowest profile designs in the class. In addition, it offers both VGA and composite video inputs adaptable with any computer output or application. It also offers flexible power options including 100-240V AC or external 12V DC input for use in the field without AC. (Does not include Tripod, Camera or Light ring)
- 10.4" reversing LCD display
- Fits all cameras from MiniDV/HD cameras to ENG
- Readable to 12 feet
- Flip-Q Pro software for Mac and PC included on USB stick
- PowerPoint prompting software
- VGA and composite inputs
- Run on 100-240V AC or 12v DC
- Adjustable mirror height/angle adjustment
- Perfect balance with any size camera
- Premium HD 60/40 Ultra Clear
- Rear anti reflection coating reduces
- Folds flat for safe, compact transport
- Completely tool-less setup
- Change to larger/smaller size LCD/Mirror
- Lightweight -use with tripod or handheld
- Lightweight aluminum extrusion frames
- Easy top side camera adjustment
Choosing a PrompterSelect the monitor size based on the maximum distance away that someone with good eyesight will need to read the Teleprompter.
Our standard monitors for all ProLine series offer VGA & Composite inputs. Other options are:
• Reversing Monitor - Required for some 3rd party software (not required for Flip-Q).
• High Brightness Monitor - For Outdoor use, not recommended for indoor use.
BeamSplitter Style (the Mirror): Rectangular or Trapezoidal
• Our Standard BeamSplitter is rectangular as most users do not have multiple talent on one teleprompter, thus a cost saving can be achieved in the beamsplitter shape. Rectangular costs less, but is less suited for multiple talent.
• Proline Studio - Our Trapezoidal Beamsplitter costs a little more, however this is more suitable for multiple talent reading the script due to an improved off-axis viewing angle.
BeamSplitter Material (the Mirror)
Each teleprompter comes with high quality glass, however some users prefer optical grade acrylic which is available as an option. In our experience most users opt for glass except educational market users.
• Glass doesn't scratch easily, but does break easier.
• Optical grade Acrylic doesn't break easily, but does scratch easier.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information."