PETROL RAINCOVER - SMALL VIDEO CAMERA
Product code : PTR.PR410
PETROL RAINCOVER - SMALL VIDEO CAMERAThe Deca Transparent Raincover is the ultimate weather protection for medium size cameras. Constructed of transparent polyurethane for maximum visibility and handsome black waterproof nylon, it offers quick and easy access to all camera features. Petrol’s ingenious one-piece design makes the cover extremely easy to install while shooting. What’s more, the Deca has room enough to allow work with the camera’s flip-out LCD screen fully open. A new front cover section of ripstop fabric and transparent polyurethane that attaches to the cover via hook and loop material provides an additional shield against adverse weather and still allows a clear view of the camera’s tally light. The Deca’s rigid front hood section comes outfitted with a hotshoe connector that stabilizes the raincover on camera. On top of the hood, a 6” polypropylene track allows for the addition of an on-camera light and/or wireless receiver. At the rear, a tight auxiliary cord anchors the cover around and protects the viewfinder.
- Constructed of transparent polyurethane (TPU) for maximum visibility and handsome black waterproof nylon Ingenious one-piece design
- Extremely easy to install while shooting
- New front cover section of ripstop fabric and TPU that attaches to cover via hook and loop material provides extra weather protection and still allows clear view of tally light
- Offers fast and easy access to all camera features
- Hotshoe connector in the cover's rigid front hood section anchors and stabilizes it on camera
- At the rear, a tight auxiliary cord anchors cover around and protects the camera's viewfinder
- Ability to work with camera's flip-out LCD screen open
- Exterior 6" ABS track allows for addition of mini light while the raincover is in use
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.