SOUND DEVICES CS-3 SHOULDER CASE
Product code : SOU.CS-3
UPC code :859108005666
Sound Devices Cs-3 Shoulder Case
The Sound Devices CS-3 is a high-quality production case for Sound Devices' 302, 702, 702T, 722, 744T, or MixPre field production products.
Designed and built for Sound Devices by Camrade, the CS-3 has a mixer/recorder compartment plus room for wireless transmitters or receivers in its attached front compartment. It also includes an internal pocket that can accommodate NP-type batteries.
The CS-3 case can be used over the shoulder with the included leather shoulder strap or attached to a Sound Devices CS-4W for larger production applications.
- Padded, durable nylon with internal reinforcements for shock resistance, durability, and temperature insulation
- Properly balanced with or without an NP-type battery
- Mixer compartment can hold Sound Devices 302, 722/744T, or MixPre
- Front compartment can hold wireless transmitters, receivers, or accessories
- Battery compartment holds an NP-type battery below the unit.
- Side exit cable runs with hook and loop closures
- Access to control surfaces of a MixPre, HX-3, or MP-2
- Comfortable, adjustable length, padded leather strap
- Loop mounts for attaching third-party wireless cases or to combine with Sound Devices CS4W
- Windowed cover with access to the front panel for viewing of audio levels with cover in place
- Cover can be rolled back and held with hook and loop fastener
John Barry Sales is the authorised
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.