Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Web Promotions
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
METABONES SPEED BOOSTER NIKON G-BMCC MFT
Metabones Speed Booster Nikon G-Bmcc Mft
Nikon-G/F to Micro-4/3 mount Speed BoosterTM adapters designed exclusively for the Blackmagic 2.5k Cinema Camera (BMCC). Note that the new Speed Boosters will only attach to Blackmagic cameras equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 cameras.
The new 0.64x Speed Booster reduces the full-frame crop factor of the BMCC from 2.39x to 1.53x, thus effectively transforming it into a Super-35 format cine camera. In addition, the speed of any attached lens is increased by 11/3 stops, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80. For example, a 50mm f/1.2 becomes a 32mm f/0.80, and Sigma’s new 18-35mm f/1.8 will become an 11.5-22.5mm f/1.1.
Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
- Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range with half-stop markings, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops. No more guesswork! (Patent pending).
- Compatible to both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts).
- Increase maximum aperture by 11/3 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80)
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.64x wider.
- Click-less manual G aperture ring.
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
Tips: Before mounting your lens to the adaptor, please make sure that the f-stop of aperture ring on the adaptor is turned to "7" (i.e. mounting your lens to the adaptor while only the aperture ring in the adaptor is full closed.).
Remark: This mount is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control.
Disclaimer: we are NOT licensed, approved or endorsed by Micro Four Thirds or Nikon
List of incompatible lenses
Nikkor 2.1cm f4
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.