LECTRO DANTE INTERFACE, 16 INPUTS
Product code : LEC.DNT16I
The DNT16i processor provides inputs into a Dante network from analog and digital signals. Each input provides extensive signal processing and routing to any one or all of 48 automatic mixers operating at the crosspoints of an internal digital matrix in the processor.
The outputs of the matrix can be assigned to a Dante transmit channel and/or routed back to an input to be further mixed with another input or matrix mix.
- 16 mic/line analog inputs with 48V phantom power and wide range gain control
- 16 DanteTM digital inputs
- 32 DanteTM digital outputs
- Supports both switched and redundant modes in DanteTM operation
- Pre-mixing signal processing on all 32 inputs (analog and digital)
- 48 independent automatic mixers with 36 inputs per mixer and channel activity detectors
- Support for multi-level mixing: mixes can be looped back and used as mixer inputs
- Extensive signal processing including filters, delay and channel linking for dynamic processing (compressors, limiters)
- Gain smoothing to prevent transient noise during instantaneous level changes
- Four test signal generators available for system setup and testing
- Extensive macro command language
- Control interfaces via USB, RS-232, Ethernet and programmable logic I/O
- Rack mount or under table mount
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.