Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Web Promotions
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
LECTROSONICS L KIT (FREQ B1 537.600-614.375 MHZ)
Lectrosonics L Kit (Freq B1 537.600-614.375 Mhz)
The new L Series units all share a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks, or 67.5 to 76.8 MHz, depending on the specific frequency band, and employ Lectrosonics' patented Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology for compandor-free audio along with compatibility modes for interoperability with older analog systems.
Like all our other products, the L Series units are made in the USA and feature machined aluminum housings, user-friendly setup and reliable operation. The ZS-LRLMb kit [or ZS-LRLT kit] makes it easy to put these products right to work on the job.
Everything you need is here:
- mounting hardware
- lav mic
- connecting cables
- Even batteries are included!
Containing the following items:
- 1) LR-XX receiver (Frequency band A1, B1 or C1)
- 1) LMb-XX transmitter (Frequency band A1, B1 or C1)
- 1) M152/5P lavaliere Microphone
- 1) LRSHOE camera shoe mount for LR Receiver
- 1) MCSRXLR cable, TA3F to XLRM
- 1) MCLRTRS cable, TA3F to 1/8" TRS
- 1) CCMINI zippered pouch Frequency Ranges Offered: A1 - blocks 470, 19, 20 (470.100 - 537.575 MHz) B1 - blocks 21, 22, 23 (537.600 - 614.374 MHz) C1 - blocks 24, 25, 26 (614.400 - 691.175 MHz)
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.