Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
LECTROSONICS L KIT (FREQ B1 537.600-614.375 MHZ)
Lectrosonics L Kit (Freq B1 537.600-614.375 Mhz)
The new L Series units all share a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks, or 67.5 to 76.8 MHz, depending on the specific frequency band, and employ Lectrosonics' patented Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology for compandor-free audio along with compatibility modes for interoperability with older analog systems.
Like all our other products, the L Series units are made in the USA and feature machined aluminum housings, user-friendly setup and reliable operation. The ZS-LRLMb kit [or ZS-LRLT kit] makes it easy to put these products right to work on the job.
Everything you need is here:
- mounting hardware
- lav mic
- connecting cables
- Even batteries are included!
Containing the following items:
- 1) LR-XX receiver (Frequency band A1, B1 or C1)
- 1) LMb-XX transmitter (Frequency band A1, B1 or C1)
- 1) M152/5P lavaliere Microphone
- 1) LRSHOE camera shoe mount for LR Receiver
- 1) MCSRXLR cable, TA3F to XLRM
- 1) MCLRTRS cable, TA3F to 1/8" TRS
- 1) CCMINI zippered pouch Frequency Ranges Offered: A1 - blocks 470, 19, 20 (470.100 - 537.575 MHz) B1 - blocks 21, 22, 23 (537.600 - 614.374 MHz) C1 - blocks 24, 25, 26 (614.400 - 691.175 MHz)
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.