LECTRO DIGITAL MATRIX AUDIO PROCESSOR, 32 IN, ASPEN NET
Product code : LEC.SPN32I
Add inputs to your ASPEN system easily with the 16i and 32i input-only units. High-resolution, low-noise microphone preamplifiers featuring true 48 V phantom power provide studio-grade mic/line inputs for your audio system. The 1 Gbs ASPEN port ties these units to others in the stack with ultra-low latency of 1.33 ms for the 16i and 1.46 ms for the 32i
- 1 - Audio Processor
- 1 - Power Cord (Part #21499)
- 2 - Cord Plug (Part #21558)
- 16 - 5-position Plug (Part #21580)
- 1 - USB Cable (Part #21713)
- 2 - Patch Cable (Part #21802)
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part #35679)
- 1 - Software CD (Part #ASPENNETWIN)
- 1 - Manual
- Unlimited input expansion
- TCP/IP Ethernet Addressable
- Seamless auto-mixing with PGA™
- 48-channel mix bus with full output matrixing
- Simultaneous multi-point 3rd party and native control
- Ultra-low 1.33 ms near-side latency for real-time audio
SPN16i: 16 mic/line
SPN32i: 32 mic/line
Gain: 0 dB to 56 dB, programmable in 8 dB steps
Input Level: 0 dBu nominal, max 20dBu
Input Impedance: 8 k Ohms differential mode, 2 k Ohms common mode
Phantom Power: True 48 Volt
Dynamic Range: 102 dB
EIN: -127 dBu (20 Hz - 20 kHz, unweighted)
THD + noise: 0.01%
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 21 kHz ± 1 dB
SPN16i: 1.33 ms
SPN32i: 1.46 ms
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.