LECTROSONICS SMQV VARIABLE TX BK 26
Product code : LEC.SMQVAU26
To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the "V" series SM transmitters offer selectable output power (See specific model data sheets for details). A third selection at 50 mW is provided for some theatrical applications where the system design specifies lower transmitter power.
The input section features the unique servo bias input circuitry with a standard TA5M type jack for use with electret lavaliere mics, dynamic mics, or line level signals. A DSP-controlled analog audio limiter is employed before the A-D converter. The limiter has a range of more than 30 dB for excellent overload protection and a dual release envelope that makes the limiter acoustically transparent while maintaining low distortion. The limiter recovers quickly from brief transients, with no audible side effects, and also recovers slowly from sustained high levels to keep audio distortion low while preserving short-term dynamics.
QUICK START GUIDE
- Digital Hybrid Wireless™ Technology*
(U.S. Patent #7,225,135)
- Variable, selectable power output:
- SMQV: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW (for US units, blocks 470-23)
- SMQV: 50mW, 100mW (for US units, block 941)
- Membrane switch control panel with LCD display
- Wide input dynamic range
- DSP based pilot-tone signal
- Circulator/Isolator output stage
- Splash-proof, machined aluminum housing
- Non-corrosive, super-hard finish
- Channel Spacing: Selectable; 25 or 100 kHz
- Frequency selection: Control panel mounted membrane switches
- RF Power output: Switchable; 50, 100 or 250 mW
- Compatibility Modes (6) Digital Hybrid Wireless™ (400 Series), 200 Series, 100 Series, Mode 3 , Mode 6, IFB
- Pilot tone: 25 to 32 kHz; 5 kHz deviation (in 400 Series Mode)
- Frequency stability: ± 0.002%
- Deviation: ± 75 kHz max. (in 400 Series Mode)
- Spurious radiation: 60 dB below carrier
- Equivalent input noise: –125 dBV, A-weighted
- Input level:
- If set for dynamic mic: 0.5 mV to 50 mV before limiting.
- Greater than 1 V with limiting.
- If set for electret lavaliere mic: 1.7 uA to 170 uA before limiting.
- Greater than 5000 uA (5 mA) with limiting.
- Line level input: 17 mV to 1.7 V before limiting.
Greater than 50 V with limiting.
- Input impedance:
- Dynamic mic: 300 Ohms
- Electret lavaliere: Input is virtual ground with servo adjusted
constant current bias
- Line level: 2.7 k Ohms
- Input limiter: Soft limiter, 30 dB range
- Bias voltages: Fixed 5 V at up to 5 mA Selectable 2 V or 4 V
servo bias for any electret lavaliere.
- Gain control range: 44 dB; panel mounted membrane switches
- Modulation indicators: Dual bicolor LEDs indicate modulation of
–20, -10, 0, +10 dB referenced to full modulation.
- Controls: Control panel with LCD and four membrane switches.
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.