20W 12V TORNADO 20WCDLES PHILIPS
Product code : LAM.TORNADO20W
20W 12V TORNADO 20WCDLES PHILIPSThe Helix range is a twist-shape compact fluorescent lamp, with optimal light distribution.Itis available in 11W, 15W, 20W and 23W (25W), with lumen equivalence of 60W, 75W,100W and 125W incandescent light bulb.It is also available in two color temperatures:warm white (2700K) and cool daylight (6500K).It is available in both 220-240V and120-127V and able to operate under a wide voltage range (Power supply fluctuation).Itconsumes up to 80% less energy than the incandescent light bulb and lasts for 3 years.
- Cap-Base: E27 [ E27]
- Nominal Lifetime (Nom): 8000 h
- Switching Cycle: 5000X
- Color Code :865 [ CCT of 6500K]
- Luminous Flux (Nom): 1200 lm
- Luminous Flux (Rated) (Nom): 1200 lm
- Color Designation: Cool Daylight
- Lumen Maintenance 2000 h (Nom): 85 %
- Lumen Maintenance 5000 h (Nom): 75 %
- Chromaticity Coordinate X (Nom): 31
- Chromaticity Coordinate Y (Nom): 337
- Correlated Color Temperature (Nom): 6500 K
- Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Nom): 61 lm/W
- Color Rendering Index (Nom): 80
- LLMF At End Of Nominal Lifetime (Nom): 70 %
- Input Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Power (Rated) (Nom): 20 W
- Lamp Current (Nom): 150 mA
- Wattage Equivalent: 100 W
- Starting Time (Nom): 0.3 s
- Warm Up Time To 60% Light (Min): 5 s
- Warm Up Time To 60% Light (Max): 60 s
- Power Factor (Nom): 0.6
- Voltage (Nom) :220-240 V
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Efficiency Label (EEL): A
- Mercury (Hg) Content (Nom): 1.5 mg
- Energy Consumption kWh/1000 h: 20 kWh
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.