Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Web Promotions
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
575W 240v HPL HPL PHILIPS
575W 240v HPL HPL PHILIPSHPL lamps include a barrel-shaped filament that is approved by ETC for use in its Source Four™ fixtures. Bright, high quality light and high beam intensity is assured by the optimal filament design, while the unique P3 technology, developed by Philips, allows the lamp to be used at higher temperatures, which extends lifetime and consistency of high-quality light output, resulting in fewer early failures and fewer maintenance man hour costs.
- Cap-Base HEATSINK: [ Heat Sink]
- Philips Code: 7007
- Operating Position: UNIVERSAL [ Any or Universal (U)]
- Main Applicatio: n Entertainment
- Life To 50% Failures (Nom): 400 h
- System Description: P3 Technology
- Luminous Flux (Rated) (Nom): 14900 lm
- Correlated Color Temperature (Nom): 3200 K
- Color Rendering Index (Nom): 100
- Power (Rated) (Nom): 575 W
- Rapid Acting HBC Fuse: 4 V
- Voltage (Nom): 240 V
- Dimmable: Yes
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.