IDX 74WH LI-ION V-MOUNT BATTERY
Product code : IDX.CUE-D75
CUE-D75 is IDX’s most economical Lithium Ion V-Mount battery. Providing 73Wh of DC power, the CUE-D75 can withstand 4.9A / 59W loads—perfect for low power consuming cameras and accessories.
A built-in D-Tap connection capable of taking a 50W load is available for powering accessories. The CUE-D75 features 4 Power Indicator LED to accurately display the battery capacity status.
Built to the highest standards of quality and reliability, the CUE-D75’s new internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery.
View Instruction manual
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 73Wh capacity with the ability to handle 4.9A / 59W loads.
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector is capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 59W.
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout.
- Weighing only 1.37 lbs. the CUE-D75 is lightweight, compact and durable, ideal for small profile cameras and accessories.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D75 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D75 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D75 batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D75 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 4.9Ah, 73Wh*|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.8V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||4.9A/59W|
|D-Tap||4.1A / 50W each|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C
To discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C
To store: 0°C ~ 40°C
|Dimensions||97(W) x 146(H) x 38(D) mm|
|Weight||621 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.