IDX 4 POSITION POWER BASE STATION
Product code : IDX.EB-424L
V-Mount Lithium Ion battery power up to 696Wh using eight(8) E-HL9 batteries in PowerLink mode on four V-Mount plates.
Select 12V which output from a XLR connector or 24V which output from a Lemo connector –either separately or simultaneously.
View Instruction Manual
- Supports up to Eight (8) E-HL9 batteries when in PowerLink providing up to 696Wh with the maximum number of batteries in use.
- Features uninterrupted battery change-over during normal operation.
- Selection of 12V or 24V output voltage of the LEMO connector via a dedicated 24V output switch. Activation of power switch turns on pilot LED; 24V is output from the LEMO connector. Additionally, 12V output is always continuous from both the LEMO and XLR connector depending on how the cable/pin is configured (when the 24V switch is active).
- Compact, lightweight and durable design with extendable feet for use on location, in studio and desktop surfaces.
- Maximum current of 12V is 20A (10A each output); in 24V operation, the maximum current is 5A.
- LED Indicator for 24V output includes detection of protection circuit, dual low voltage warning when below 14V and 12V.
|Applicable Batteries||All IDX ENDURA Lithium Ion Batteries –
Individually or in PowerLink (dual stack);
Maximum Eight (8) in PowerLink Mode
|DC Input||12V ~ 16.8V DC|
|DC Outputs||* 8-Pin LEMO connector for 12V/24V
LEMO Connector Part EGG-3B-308CLL
12V: Pin 1,2,8—Neg; Pin 5,6,7—Pos
24V: Pin 3—Negative; Pin 4—Positive
* 4-Pin XLR connector for 12V
XLR Connector Part ITT Cannon XLR-4—31
Pin 1—Negative; Pin 4—Positive
|Output Voltage||12V output—Unregulated
|Standard Accessory||LEMO connector included
(Part # LEM-FGG.3B.308CLAD82
|Dimensions||80 (W) x 165 (H) x 216 (D) mm|
|Weight||1301 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm EST are typically dispatched same day. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.