IDX Wireless HD Video System
Product code : IDX.CW-3
The CW-3 is a lightweight, uncompressed, full HD 1080p60, zero delay (less than 1ms), 3G-SDI transmission system.
It is a perfect wireless HD monitoring solution for Steadicam, drone and handheld applications.
View Instruction Manual
- Uncompressed Wireless 3G-SDI(HD-SDI) type transmission system for HD and SD video
- Zero frame delay; less than 1ms latency
- Transmit HD video as far as 380ft (distance may vary depending on environment)
- System utilizes WHDI (MIMO/OFDM) technology
- Operates primarily on Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) channels (less congested frequencies) on 5GHz frequency band for optimal performance
- YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit color spacing
- GPI output on TX for tally
- Conforms to major technical & environmental standards including FCC, CE, and RoHS specifications
|Frequency||US: 5190, 5230, 5270, 5310, 5510, 5550, 5670 MHz
EU: 5190, 5230, 5510, 5550, 5670 MHz
|Freq. Selection||Automatic / DFS|
|Transmit Method||WHDI (MIMO)|
|Modulation||OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Diversity Multiplexing)|
|Latency||Zero frame (less than 1ms)|
|Transmit Range||Up to 115m/380ft max (free-line-of-sight)|
|Video/Audio||TX: (1) SDI In , (1) SDI Out RX: (1) SDI Out|
|Video Formats||3G-SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2: 10bit
1080p: 60/59.94/50HzHD-SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2: 10bit
1080p: 30/29.97/25 /24 /23.98Hz
720p: 59.94/50Hz‡ Sony PsF not supported
|Power Requirement||7~17V via|
|Power Consumption||TX: 8W max.
RX: 10W max.
|Dimensions||Tx: 4.29 (H) x 2.70 (W) x 1.0 (D) inches approx.
Rx: 6.04 (H) x 2.89 (W) x 0.98 (D) inches approx.
|Weight||TX: 0.33 lbs approx.
RX: 0.36 lbs approx.
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.