- IDX V-Mount Adaptor for Blackmagic URSA
IDX V-Mount Adaptor for Blackmagic URSA
Product code : IDX.ET-PV2UR
ET-PV2UR attaches directly to Blackmagic URSA or Blackmagic URSA Mini camera to enable it to be powered from IDX ENDURA Lithium Ion batteries
View Instruction Manual
- Allows direct mounting of IDX Endura Batteries to back of Blackmagic URSA or Blackmagic URSA Mini cameras
- Provides power through direct connection from plate connector to camera connector
- 50W D-Tap Output (unregulated) available for powering cameras, onboard recorders, lights, monitors, ect.
- Able to be mounted onto the IDX A-CP(A) or any other mounting plates on industry standard rail systems
|D-Tap Output Voltage||12~16.8V DC|
|Maximum D-Tap Output||50W|
|Dimensions||82.5(W) x 142(H) x 12(D) mm|
|Weight||170 grams approx|
|Included Accessories||M3 x 8 screws (qty. 4)|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.