- IDX Kit 2x SL-F50 and 1x LC-2A
IDX Kit 2x SL-F50 and 1x LC-2A
Product code : IDX.2A2F50
The IDX 2A2F50 LC-2A 2-Bay Simultaneous Charger Kit with 2 x IDX SL-F50 batteries and 1 x IDX LC-2A charger, allows you to simioultaniously charge 2 batteries even of different types, as the LC-2A is supplied with 5 pairs of interchangable battery plates, for select 7.4 volt Canon, Panasonic & Sony DV batteries.
The compact, portable charger features LED indicators that communicate charging status. At the same time, it's designed with thermal monitoring and quick-charge safeguard, which causes it to automatically stop charging when the battery is full so as not to damage the battery. Also, if the charger is inactive for one hour, it will power down entirely.
Batteries Supported Using Included Battery Plates
- 10 Interchangeable plates (2 for each interface)
- Simultaneously charges two batteries at the same time (can be mixed types refer to compatibility chart)
- Universal AC input for worldwide use
- Charger status LED indicators
- Light-weight and portable
- Charging will automatically stop when the battery is fully charged
- 6600mAh / 48Wh capacity
- Compatible with all equipment and accessories using the Sony L-series battery.
- USB (Type-A) power output for powering USB devices, smart phones and tablets
- 7.2V X-Tap power connector for powering camera accessories (C-XTap2 Cable accessory will be necessary for use)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- Protected from over-charge, over-discharge, and over-currents at high loads
- Environmentally friendly and can be recycled
|Input Voltage:||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||36W max|
|Charger Input Voltage:||12-19V DC|
|Dimensions:||4.92(W) x 1.57(H) x 4.37(D) inches|
|Weight:||0.38 lbs approx.|
|Max Output Voltage:||8.4V DC|
|Nominal Voltage:||7.2V DC|
|Max Discharge Current:||Main Connector: 30W/6.0A
|Battery Protection:||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Dimensions:||1.5(W) x 2.41(H) x 2.78(D) inches|
|Weight:||0.55 lbs approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.