IDX P-VS V-LOCK CAMERA PLATE SYNCRON
Product code : IDX.P-VS2
The P-VS2 V-Mount adaptor plate is an enhanced version of the P-V2 that features Syncron–turning the on-board light on and off in sync with a camera’s record button.
As part of IDX’s Digi-View feature, digital battery data from the ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-VS2 to a compatible cameras’ viewfinder.
View Instruction Manual
- Allows direct mounting of IDX Endura Batteries to the back of a wide range of professional 12V cinema cameras (i.e. select Sony, AJA, Panasonic, JVC & Ikegami cameras)
- 50W D-Tap Output (unregulated) available for powering cameras, onboard recorders, lights, monitors, ect.
- Able to be mounted onto the IDX A-CP(A) or any other mounting plates on industry standard rail systems
- Multiple mounting holes for universal camera connection
- Digital battery capacity data from the ENDURA ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-V2 to compatible viewfinders found in most cameras. For accuracy and detail, remaining capacity is shown in steps of 1%
- Precise tooling and high-grade components enhance a design that offers a secure lock onto the battery for an exact fit connecting the mount’s power terminals
- Pre-wired power connectors fitted as standard, eliminating the need for manual screw connection
- Includes Syncron feature that allows an onboard camera light to be switched on and off in sync with the camera’s record button, saving valuable energy and power for when it’s most needed
|Maximum D-Tap Output||50W|
|Dimensions||82(W) x 142(H) x 12(D) mm.|
|Weight||181 grams approx|
|Included Accessories||M3 x 8 screws (qty. 4)|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.