IDX DUO-C150 143Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery
Product code : IDX.DUO-C150
IDX DUO-C150 143Wh High-Load Battery with D-Tap Advanced, Standard D-Tap & USB Port
The DUO-C150 is the ideal compact battery solution for digital cinema cameras and camera stabilizer systems where long runtimes are required.
With 143Wh capacity, the DUO-C150 meets the passenger aircraft carry-on limit and can still provide mobile power to cine-style cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA Mini and RED Weapon effortlessly for extended periods at a time.
The DUO-C150 also includes two on-battery D-Taps and USB outputs to power accessories such as monitors, lights, wireless receivers, tablets, phones and more
- 146Wh capacity
- Capable of handling HIGH LOAD up to 10A/120W loads
- (2) 50W D-Tap outputs (unregulated)
- (1) 5V USB output (auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs
- SMBus compatible – allows accurate display of the ELITES’s remaining capacity via the camera’s viewfinder
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the DUO-150 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the DUO-150 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 12V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.