IDX 96WH LI-ION V-MOUNT BATTERY
Product code : IDX.E-HL10DS
The E-HL10DS is a 96Wh battery capable of handling an impressive 10A/120W draw. Weighing in at 1.76lbs.
Perfect for high draw applications where weight matters.
Comes equipped with one built-in D-Tap connector capable of taking a 50W load to power ancillary accessories.
View Instruction Manual
- 96Wh capacity
- Capable of handling up to 10A/120W loads
- (1) 50W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- Weighing only 1.76 lbs., the E-HL10DS is ideal for power hungry equipment where weight matters
- New internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL10DS is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, and over current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the E-HL10DS is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Unrestricted amount of spare E-HL10DS batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.