IDX 286Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery
Product code : IDX.CUE-D300
With nearly 300Wh of capacity, the CUE-D300 battery contains the most watt hours we’ve ever put into a single battery.
Its impressive performance is perfect for use with high-draw lights, power-hungry cameras, and suitable for all types of productions. Like all prior CUE series batteries, the CUE-D300 comes standard with 1x D-Tap output.
On this model it is rated at 100W max to power 12V accessories taking a high load. You won’t find yourself short on power with our CUE-D300.
View Instruction Manual
Technical Bulletin Re:Timeout Error
- 286Wh capacity
- Capable of handling up to 14A loads ‡
- (1) 100W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D300 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, and over current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D300 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers (firmware update may be required on certain charger models)
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature
|Battery Capacity||286Wh (14.4V/ 19.8Ah)|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.4V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||14A ‡|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C (10°C ~ 30°C recommended)
To discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C (10°C ~ 40°C recommended)
To store: -20°C ~ 50°C (one month)
|Dimensions||97(W) x 146(H) x 79(D)mm|
|Weight||1,600 grams approx.|
|‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature|
|Aputure LS C120dII – Run Time Test|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.